Dual-Mode Search Engine leads to Efficient & Comprehensive Access to Content
Accessing information efficiently is important for repetition and the process of
memorization. Therefore we have created a dual-mode search box that allows efficient
and comprehensive access to the content.
Mode A: Drop Down Topic Search
This mode allows for very efficient retrieval of content based on the TOPIC TITLES
- Type in the initial letters of the topic you are searching for (e.g., elbo for elbow
- A list of matching topics will appear in the drop down box.
- Select the topic and it will bring you to the topic page.
Mode B: Comprehesive Google Search of all Orthobullets content
This mode allows your to search all Orthobullets content based on a keyword.
This is useful for finding non-topic content (e.g., HLA-B27) or finding all questions
related to a keyword. Note: This mode is based on user traffic so the function will
improve with time after we formally launch the web site.
- Type in the keyword in its entirety.
- Click the Arrow Button to the right of the search box.
- A Google query result will appear in the main window. Select your desired link.