Study Plan Details
- The 2020 EBOT 130-Day Study Plan is designed to prepare residents for the 2020 EBOT Written Exam.
HOW THE STUDY PLAN WORKS
- You will receive your first daily emails the day AFTER your purchase.
- You can complete the study plan at your own pace by accessing any day's study plan. Think of each day in the calendar as an individual lesson--just select any day on the Adaptive Calendar to acccess that day's lesson.
CONTENT YOU CAN TRUST
The Study plan consists of three components:
1. Daily Study Plans reviewing 480 Essential Orthopaedic Topics & 260 Key Scientific Articles
The 2020 EBOT 130-day Study Plan delivers daily emails with a detailed list of what you will be covering for that day's plan.
480 essential orthopaedic topics covering Trauma, Spine, and Basic Science have been carefully selected to prepare you for the exam
Each topic also includes associated questions, and frequently-tested articles, often with a free full-text PDF.
2. 7 Diagnostic Milestone Exams & 3 Timed-Scored Mock Exams with Never-Been-Seen Questions
- Each month, we release a Diagnostic Milestone Exam consisting of 25 Never-Been-Seen Questions.
- Access is limited to members of the Orthobullets Virtual Curriculum.
Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with our Milestone Exams. Think of them as monthly mini-OITEs that give you a PGY-rank score so you know where you stand relative to your peers.
3 Timed-Scored Mock Exams focusing on previously tested topics, with high-quality board-style questions.
3. 10 Diagnose & Reinforcement Days
10 Diagnose & Reinforcement Days test the material you have learned and reinforce your knowledge.
If I lost some past daily Study Plan emails, is there a way to access those study plan days?
Yes. All past daily study plans can be found embedded in your Adaptive Calendar. Just select any day on the Adaptive Calendar to access that day's lesson.
What if I am a member of the study plan group but am still not getting daily emails to my inbox?
Daily Study Plan emails begin the day after your purchase. Check your spam folder and promotions folder in your email inbox. Because Orthobullets sends high volumes of emails, our emails are sometimes filtered into spam folders or promotions folders, so be sure to look there for our emails. If that is the case, mark us as "not spam" and add email@example.com to your contact list to avoid this in the future. If you are still not getting emails, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help resolve this issue.
How do I get to the Study Plan private group?
Click Groups in the top menu. Then click on Study Plan and select the plan you want to access from your list of joined Study Plans.
If I bought another Study Plan, can I still get this one?
Yes. Our Study Plans work on a 12-month premium content model, so if your PEAK subscription is still active you can be granted access to any of our Study Plans. If you have already purchased another Study Plan and would like to be added to a this one, send us a message at email@example.com and we will make that change for you. You can also add new study plans in Step 1 of your Content Settings by clicking on your name in the top right of the Orthobullets page and selecting "Content Settings" from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you only have 4 months remaining on your 12-month subscription, you will only be able to access the study plan for 4 months and will need to purchase a new PEAK subscription to maintain access.
What if my residency program has subscribed to PASS PRO and I am getting the Core Curriculum daily emails?
As a PASS subscriber, you can have access to this and all other study plans. Please send us an email if you are a PGY5 resident and would like to add this study plan or be switched from the Core Curriculum to this Study Plan at firstname.lastname@example.org.